Discover many opportunities & possibilities
- Unique school and boarding school community
- Multinationality and a charming location in the Lake Constance area
- Meaningful work with committed young people
- Modern classrooms
- Diverse opportunities to shape school and boarding school life and to actively participate in school development
- Childcare on Saturdays and special events
- Countless opportunities to become involved in our community
- A salary in line with the TV-L with special payments for boarding school support, with appropriate qualifications a civil service position is possible through the state of Baden-Württemberg
- Each additional task will be remunerated via allowances (the amount of allowances can be individually adjusted each year).
- Reimbursement of relocation costs
- You have a family and would like to join us as a mentor or tutor? Simply bring your family to Salem!
One workplace, many different tasks
Jan Quäker is a mentor in Salem. His story is a good way to see what the job and everyday working life can look like, for example, as a mentor in Salem.
Click on the first image to start a short slideshow.